The Perry Hall Athletic Boosters is an all volunteer non-profit 501(c)(3) organization made up of parents, and friends of the community whose goal is to provide support for our student athletes, the athletic department, and high school administration. We want to ensure that every current and future student-athlete's experience as a GATOR is a memorable one.
Our mission as a Booster Club is to support, promote, encourage and advance the student athletes and the athletic programs of Perry Hall High School and Baltimore County Public Schools and thereby cultivate clean, wholesome school spirit, promote good sportsmanship, and to develop high ideals of character that is consistent with the educational philosophy of the school community.
Cost for games in the stadium and the gym are as follows
Students and Senior Citizens - $3
Adults - $5
Children 7 and under - Free
Baltimore County Employees with ID – Free
All Winter Athletes may enter any game for free
With a Booster Membership, entry to ALL home games are free. Become a member today and support your student athlete!
Purchase tickets Here: http://spicket.events/bcps
Per the County Executive Order, attendance at organized amateur sports
events is limited to:
- Referees and/or officials
- Athletic trainers, coaches, and staff
- One parent or guardian per participant
- No additional spectators are allowed.
- Face coverings are required at all times for the parent or guardian in
attendance. Failure to adhere to the face covering guideline will result in
removal from the contest.
- The parent or guardian in attendance must practice social distancing. Failure
to adhere to the social distancing guideline will result in removal from the
- There is to be no congregating at the field or in the stadium following the
game. All parents are to meet their student back at the school.
How to attend game:
- Tickets for Friday March 12 th will be available for purchase beginning
8:00am that day.
- Download the app or go to http://spicket.events/bcps to find games.
- One ticket will be available for purchase via Ticket Spicket for each home
and away participant.
- Coaches or athletic directors will give student athletes their code for a parent
to purchase a ticket to their athletic event.
- Parents must show their phone at the gate to redeem their ticket.
- Parents must not redeem the ticket prior to arriving at the gate.
This past week a group of PHHS parents cleaned and painted the Girls Softball dugouts.