The Perry Hall High School Athletics Department Presents Our Athletics Core Values
Play Like a GATOR:
· Gators are GENUINE: Playing like a Gator means always being honest. Gators play fair and do not look for shortcuts. Gators do not use dishonesty for gain on or off the field or court.
· Gators are ACCOUNTABLE: Playing like a Gator means expecting to be counted upon by coaches and teammates and fulfilling those expectations. Gators own it when they make a mistake and work to repair trust and do better the next time.
· Gators are THOROUGH: Playing like a Gator means working hard in the classroom and on the field or court. Gators show up every day and work to get better every day.
· Gators are OPTIMISTIC: Playing like a Gator means being positive even when it is a challenge. Gators maintain a good attitude even when they are dealing with difficult coursework or a talented opponent.
· Gators are RESPECTFUL: Playing like a Gator means treating everyone appropriately. Gators respect their families, teammates, teachers, coaches, administrators, opponents, officials, and everyone else around them.
Girls Basketball Meeting on Tuesday
Perry Hall High School Girls Basketball will have a meeting with interested students in room 201 on Tuesday, October 15. See Coach Kallina for more information.
Alumni & Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony is October 24
All are invited to this year's Alumni & Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony on Thursday, October 24, at 7 p.m. in the cafeteria. This year's inductees are:
· Mr. Roy Marsh, Athlete, Class of 1998
· Dr. Allesandra Barreiro (Posthumous), Class of 2004
· Mr. Kenneth DeFontes, Jr., Class of 1968